Friday 17 February 2012

Darling Love

I had the assignment of covering Pure, the largest womenswear trade show in the UK. It was my first time going, and I was super excited. I've heard stories of its massiveness, but seeing it in person is like walking into the hugest department store imaginable, without having to walk through a men's or children's section at any point. The carpeted aisles led to various sections, like spirit young fashion, premium fashion, and general womenswear. The staircases led to shoes and accessories. But, I found my absolute favorite exhibitor on the first floor. Darling is only four years old and was created by a London based designer with a love for English vintage looks. The name fits them perfectly, as the brand has gorgeous feminine clothing and accessories displayed against a chic, slightly vintage, yet modern background. I looove.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...