Friday 10 February 2012

Seasalt hosts a cute party on a ship

My coworkers and I were invited to a Cornish themed celebration on a moored ship near London Bridge. Seasalt, a clothing company from Cornwall, were hosting the party in celebration of their new partnership with John Lewis. Seasalt's new collection for Spring 2012 will be available at the retailer in five stores, including Oxford Street and online. The range was inspired by the artists and potters of St. Ives, which reflects the town's heritage. Seasalt generally appeals to women age 30 and up with an active lifestyle, but I found a couple of cute, snuggly knit sweaters I wouldn't mind hanging in my closet.

It started snowing, ironically, shortly after we arrived, but we still had a lot of fun. The party featured a setup of the new collection, and a very talented Cornish band, singing classic tunes. We were welcomed with cider from Cornwall, Cornish pasties, and goodie bags. Plus, they had sailor themed cupcakes!






The band
The snow made it a bit hazy

My goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...