Friday 23 March 2012

Fashion & Film: Helen Rödel

This is a documentary style film, as opposed to the more artistic fashion films I post, but I do make exceptions, and my love for this designer is pretty evident. When I watched this intimate film about Helen Rödel and what inspires her, I fell even deeper. It's so beautifully shot, and even if you don't read the captions, it feels like the voice and images can tell her story in a language that you can understand. I love this quote from the video: "I have a pleasant soul. Something moves very strongly inside me when I am in a natural environment. It expands my living wills. But I don't deny the city. There is no way to give up that transit, and I believe my clothes intend to do so."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...