Sunday 25 March 2012

Organic Chamomile, Fennel & Marshmallow Root Tea

Vodka cranberries all night Saturday, means the need for a relaxing cup of tea on Sunday. I had a teabag that was sitting in my room from one of the fashion week goodie bags, so I decided to try it today. The chamomile, fennel, and marshmallow root tea by pukka is 100% organically grown and contains fennel seed, licorice root, chamomile flower, gotu kola leaf, cardamom seed, ginger root, marshmallow root, and ashwagandha root. It's supposed to "calm and soothe" just like the chamomile tea I've tried before. It smells just like it, too. The tea tastes similar to the pure chamomile flower, but less natural and with a bit of syrupy sweetness that seems to slip right down the throat. It has a medium body, and full of flavor, but it's not my favorite. Brew a cup for five minutes, and see for yourself.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...