Sunday 15 April 2012

Good Morning, Chai Tea!

I got the chance to sample another delicious tea from teapigs. I discovered the reason that they make their way into our flat so much, is that my flatmate's friend sells them at her restaurant. Great for me! This Indian chai tea smelled beautifully of cinnamon, slightly masking the other ingredients listed on the packet. I took a sip from my cup before adding milk, and the taste had a gentle spice to it. I added two tablespoons of skim milk and skipped the recommended addition of sugar or honey. The smoothness of the milk complimented the spiced tea perfectly. Definitely ideal for an extra caffeine kick in the morning, and the whole leaves packed into the little tea temples make it even better. Best chai tea I've had in a packet.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...