Tuesday 24 April 2012

Shopping in Seville

We had just an hour to shop for ourselves and buy gifts for other people before we left. My friend found this beautiful necklace at a vintage store for her friend back in California. I was so sad that I didn't see it first!!


I found this beautiful crystal hair comb from a vintage jewelry store. I'm planning on wearing it with cascading curls in my hair and an ivory lace dress.
 

How adorable is this skirt?! I bought it from a store called AtalantA on Calle Francos. The store owner was there, and sold me the skirt personally, advising me what to wear it with, and giving me her honest opinion on my selections. She goes to Paris often to buy for her store. Wonderful shopping experience.


Bella and I also found this cute shop called Malvaloca. They stock very feminine, lovely clothing, and display unique pieces of jewelry in a little shabby chic jewelry armoire.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...