Friday 10 August 2012

Living Beautifully and Happily

I have spent the last few weeks preparing for my departure from London. I know, it's a sad thing. I'll miss the stylish people and fashion events, the talented musicians playing on streets around the city, and the overall energy of London. Although it is a great city, it has just never sit well with me. After two years, I have finally decided that living in a place that so many people can only wish to live, shouldn't be a major reason for staying there. It wasn't where I was meant to be. So, I've ventured back to the US and will be enjoying the sunshine and charming feminine style of the South. My love for fashion and a nice cup of tea will follow me wherever I go. I'll pick up where I left off, so keep reading my blog!

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you all the best in your new ventures :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that's very kind of you!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...