Tuesday 18 September 2012

Gorgeous Cuts by Antonio Berardi: LFW Day Four

Fred Butler made day four of London Fashion Week exciting with golden flower girls. You can watch the video of his showcase here. But, Antonio Berardi had the most beautiful pieces today. He created dresses with dashing geometric lines and modern shapes. I'm not normally into this style, I usually like vintage or ultra feminine looks, but I really appreciate the cuts he used. I also love how the embellishments on the last two dresses compliment the female shape. I suppose the way each dress fits  is what makes them very feminine. He also has fantastic previous collections, which you can find on his designer profile.







All images from: http://www.londonfashionweek.co.uk/


2 comments:

  1. Some really gorgeous dresses. That black one is just to die for! :)
    xx
    Maria
    www.fashion-infatuation.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG the second dress is my fav!! So pretty!
    Follow me? http://chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -Jen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...