Monday 12 November 2012

Fashionable Thailand: Disaya

I went on a trip last year, that took me throughout Thailand. I was in awe of its natural beauty, but didn't take the time to look at the fashion scene there, or take note of any designers. I'm so glad I stumbled upon Thai designer Disaya Sorakraikitikul's collection. She went to Central St. Martins in London, where she learned how to incorporate the funkiness of the city into her playful pieces. Her flagship store is in Bangkok, but the brand Disaya sells in over 20 countries. I love seeing great fashion come from places where people would never imagine. Now, she has Kelly Osbourne and Katy Perry wearing her designs! And, once worn by Amy Winehouse, too. The Thai designer will be launching her e-commerce site in early December, where we can browse and buy from the AW12 collection. She also has a really cute 'tea' campaign on her website, too!















All images from the AW12 Disaya Lookbook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...